Have you seen just about enough of your house? After the last year and a half, you have probably noticed things that you want update or change.
Redecorating is a fun and easy way to give yourself a new experience in the same space. We all need the occasional change to spice up our lives and it’s easier to change a room than your address.
Good news is you don’t have to be an interior designer to do all this yourself. I consulted the greatest authority in the land (the internet) to bring you these tried-and-true ways to remake your living spaces into something special.
I found these basic steps for redecorating a room:
- Measure the space: this is vital to make sure your new ideas will fit in the space.
- Make a floor plan: draw it out, arrange and rearrange things to your liking.
- Make a budget: it always helps to know what you can spend before you have buyer’s remorse.
- Use tape: painter’s tape is a helpful way to plan your redecoration before you move the heavy dressers.
- Take your time: do one section of the room at a time, this will help you stay organized and hopefully chaos-free.
With a little prep-work and planning, your room will feel like new in no time.
Call R.C. Keller & Company
After your done redecorating or buying new furniture make sure you call your local insurance agency, R.C. Keller & Company, to make sure we can update your home insurance policy. We would hate to have a gap in coverage.
R.C. Keller & Company is an independent insurance agency that has been helping the “do-it yourselfers” since 1910. We are a fourth-generation family agency, located in Schaumburg. We are your one-stop shop for your home, auto, life and business insurance needs.