Schaumburg Home Insurance
Protecting your #1 Asset — Your Home
Your home is your number one investment, of both your time and your treasure. It is your home, where you live, eat, sleep, and raise your family. We at R.C. Keller & Company understand this and that is why we feel so strongly, that we protect your home as if it were our own. Contact us now, so we can show you our Homeowners Protection Plans. They have top coverage and they are competitively priced. Don’t be caught short with a substandard insurance policy. Give us a call at 847-907-4520, or enter your information above on this page and we will get right back to you.
Contact R.C. Keller & Company now, to preserve and protect the loved ones residing in your cozy domicile.
Illinois Homeowners policies will cover:
- Your Residence.
- Detached Structures: R.C. Keller & Company covers detached structures, such as garages, workshops, fences, dog kennels, garden sheds and much more!
- Your Belongings: Which are protected even when you’re away from home. These belongings include: furniture, clothing, appliances, sports equipment, lawn mowers, barbecue grills, electronics, food, and anything else that is your personal property
- Living Expenses: This includes the cost of living elsewhere, while your home is put back to normal after a covered loss.
- Personal Liability: This protects your assets by paying claims and damages in case of an injury or damage to property.
- Medical Expenses: Covers any medical expenses that may occur for people being injured on your property.
- Optional Coverage: There are other optional coverages available to protect other specific items, these items include: Jewelry, Furs, Money, Priceless collections, and more.
- If you are a Condo owner or Renter: A homeowner’s policy may be tailored suit your specific needs. Most of the same homeowner coverages will apply.
We provide home insurance by vigorously pursuing value-added protection for you and your home.
For example, has your home value changed? If so, you might need an insurance policy adjustment. If you have increased or decreased possessions, that is worth discussing. If you are concerned about that body of water near you home ever flooding, call us 847-907-4520.
What About the Rain?
Unfortunately, there are some things excluded on most homeowners’ policies. Some of these include flood, earthquake and a few other perils. These exclusions may be insured and we can advise you on how to get some of these exclusions covered.
R.C. Keller & Company Protecting your Home
We have been insuring homes in Schaumburg and the state of Illinois since, 1910. We know what it takes to protect you and your home. We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices, outstanding protection (without the added cost) and world-class customer service.
Give us a chance to be your agent. Fill out the Free Quote Form or call us at 847-907-4520.
Keith is amazing. When we sold our place, he was proactive in making sure we always had coverage. Our closing got delayed and Keith was on top of the issue. Without him we'd take our business elsewhere.Jennifer Pierce
Hi Bob. After calling many independent insurance companies on my own to get quotes for new auto and home insurance, I would always get a good price on one but a high price on the other. I did a search online and decided to give R.C. Keller & Company a call. After speaking with Keith and giving him our information, he was able to get a good rate on both the auto and the home. Keith's communication was always timely and professional. I would highly recommend you guys.Dave Battaglia