Top Value Schaumburg Motorcycle Insurance
If you’re looking for the best motorcycle insurance at the most competitive rates, backed by a superb client support service, stop right here! You’re in the best place.
With more than a century of insurance experience and expertise behind us and an unbeatable reputation for service, R.C. Keller Company has the Schaumburg motorcycle insurance plan you need.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
There are four main parts to a motorcycle insurance policy:
- Liability coverage to meet the cost of injury or damage you cause to others and their vehicles or property in an accident. Optionally, this can also include coverage for your passenger.
- Collision coverage for your bike if it’s damaged in an accident you cause. This includes the replacement of factory standard OEM parts. You can get additional coverage for customized parts.
- Comprehensive motorcycle insurance, which protects you against damage or loss of your bike not caused in an accident — for example if it’s stolen or vandalized.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage, to protect you against costs you incur when another at-fault rider or driver turns out to have insufficient or no insurance.
Our policies can include total loss replacement to cover the cost of a brand-new bike, accessories, gear and personal belongings. For damage and other losses to an older bike, our insurers can provide full replacement costs with no depreciation for parts.
Other optional coverage includes medical payments for you if you’re injured in a collision, and towing/recovery for your bike.
What Type of Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need in Illinois?
The State of Illinois requires all motorcyclists to have liability coverage of at least $25,000 for one injured person or $50,000 for more than one person, plus $20,000 of property damage per accident.
However, that’s purely the law. In practice, you would need significantly more coverage to meet accident liability costs in most cases.
What Type of Motorcycle Can I Insure?
We can insure pretty much any type of motorcycle, scooter, moped or ATV.
This includes dirt bikes, vintage and antique motorcycles, customized bikes and sport or high-performance machines.
Plus, of course, three-wheels and custom-built models.
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
Possibly not as much as you’d think.
Lots of factors affect your Illinois motorcycle insurance premium. For example:
- The type and horsepower of the machine
- Where you live and where you keep your bike
- How you use the bike, for instance, if it’s your main form of transportation — and how many miles you do in a year
- Your driving/riding record
- The insurance company that issues the policy
That’s why you need to call on the expertise of an agent like Frimark/Keller.
Why R.C. Keller is Your Best Choice for Motorcycle Insurance
We work with only the state’s and the nation’s leading insurers, including the Number 1 motorcycle insurance company, Progressive.
- We can save you money. There could be lots of opportunities to secure discounts. We know them all. For example: having more than one policy from the same insurer, insuring multiple bikes, establishing a good payment record, training course attendance, mature rider discounts, and so on.
- Customized policies. We provide numerous specialized coverages, tailored to meet the individual needs and budgets of our clients — and we keep policies and rates under ongoing review.
- 24-hour claim service — right at your fingertips or on the end of a phone line
- Personal service. We’re here to answer your questions and provide expert, professional support if and when you need it
Get A Fast, Free Quote Now
We’ll give you a quote for the Schaumburg motorcycle insurance that’s right for you.
There’s no obligation and it’s totally free. It’s easy. Just call or contact us through this website and we’ll get back to you — fast!