Identity Theft Protection
According to the Insurance Information Institute, found that $16 billion was stolen from 15.4 million United States consumers in 2016. Victims of identity theft are forced to spend their own money, time and energy to clear their credit histories and correct their financial history. There is a new victim of identity theft every three seconds in the U.S. That is why R.C. Keller & Company has teamed up with LegalShield to protect you and your family.
When you have a policy with IDShield you will be getting one of the most comprehensive products on the market for protecting and restoring your identity.
- Identity Consultation Services:
- As a member, you get unlimited access to consultants provided by Kroll’s Licensed Private Investigators.
- Privacy and Security Best Practice – providing knowledge to protect you from identity theft and make you aware of your rights under the federal and state laws.
- Event-Driven Consultation – lost or stolen wallet assistance.
- Alerts and Notifications – monthly updates as well as data breach notifications.
- Confirm Identity Fraud and Severity – social security number fraud detection, discovery and consultation of a deceased or minor identity theft.
- Emergency Access – IRS/tax, employment and/or utilities fraud, scams that result in id theft, or passport, personal information stolen while traveling outside of the U.S.
- Privacy Monitoring:
- Internet Monitoring – this monitors global black market websites, chat rooms, peer-to-peer sharing networks, looking for matches of name, and date of birth.
- Address Change Verification – keeps a track of your personal mailing address and alerts you when a change has been requested by the USPS.
- Security Monitoring:
- Internet Monitoring – looks for matches of Social Security Number, credit card numbers (up to 10) and bank accounts (up to 10).
- Court Records Monitoring – detects any criminal activity that may be associated with your personal information and IDShield alerts you to sign of potential criminal identity theft.
- Credit Monitoring – access to continuous credit monitoring through TransUnion, this service will alert you to activity up to and including new delinquent accounts, fraud alerts, improved account, new account, etc.
- Credit Inquiry Alerts – You will be notified by email when a creditor requests a credit file for the purposes of opening a new credit account, such as a new cell phone account, new lease or new mortgage.
- Quarterly Credit Score Tracker – you receive a quarterly credit score from TransUnion.
- Payday Loan Monitoring – alerts you when your personal information is associated with short-term, payday or cash-advance loans.
- Minor Identity Protection – allows parents/guardians of up to 8 minors under the age of 18 to monitor for potential fraud activity associated with their child’s social security number.
- Identity Restoration:
- Licensed Investigators – Kroll’s Licensed Private Investigators perform the bulk of the restoration work that is required to restore your identity to pre-theft status.
- IDShield Guarantee:
- Service is guarantee – LegalShield and IDShield will not give up until your identity is restored. They are confident of their ability to help protect your identity. If you are a member, they will spend up to $5 million using Kroll’s industry-leading licensed private investigators to do whatever it takes to help recover and restore your identity.
If you don’t wish to sign up with IDShield, R.C. Keller & Company recommend that you do these to reduce your risk of Identity Theft:
- Do not give out any personal information over the phone
- Shred all important documents, checks, credit cards, bank statements, and other personal records.
- Do not carry your social security card, birth certificate or passport. Only carry it when needed.
- Monitor your bank accounts and credit reports. The more often the better as identity theft can go on for months, even years.
- Do not supply personal information on a non-reputable company or suspicious website.
Contact R.C. Keller & Company today
Insurance can be complicated and when it is paired with terms like Identity Theft, so partner with a professional at R.C. Keller & Company. You know you will be talking with an insurance protection veteran who knows the business and how the various insurance protections align with it.
R.C. Keller & Company will help put together a package for you at an affordable cost. We have been protecting the residents and businesses of Schaumburg and Park Ridge since 1910. Click this link to sign up for IDShield or give us a call at 847-907-4520. Your identity can be stolen at any second and it can cost hundreds to meet with a lawyer for just an hour. You can protect yourself for much less and have to deal with the stress. Call us, email us, or click the link above to get you and your family protected.