Illinois Bond Insurance
In addition to performance bonds, R.C. Keller & Company can provide you with various bonds, like a license and permit bond, Notary bond, Auto Dealer bond and more. If you need a bond, we can help!
Commercial bonds, also known as non-contract, license/permit or miscellaneous surety bonds, are required by local or state laws and statues to legally operate a business. A surety bond is not an insurance policy, it is a guarantee, a form of credit. Surety bonds are not usually difficult to obtain with a little help from R.C. Keller & Company. We can help you get the right commercial bond for your business.
R.C. Keller & Company specializes in providing both large and small businesses with these but not limited to surety and contract bonds:
- Auto Dealer Bond: An auto dealer bond provides a guarantee to the state that the dealer will comply with state laws and regulations.
- Bid Bond: A bid bond provides financial protection if a bidder is awarded a contract but fails to sign the contact or provide the required performance and payment bonds.
- Contractor License Bond: A contractor license bond allows construction professionals to legally work in accordance to licensing laws and regulations, which will protect government agencies from potential financial loss. A separate contract bond may be required for specific construction projects.
- Insurance Broker Bond: An insurance broker bond certifies insurance professionals are performing their sales practices in accordance to the laws of their city and state. Insurance brokers must file proof of this bond before obtaining a business license in several states, including Illinois.
- License and Permit Bond: A license and permit bond protects the consumers by guaranteeing the business will adhere to laws and other regulations enforced by federal, state and local government agencies. These bonds also offer protection to governments and consumers from fraudulent practices carried out by the business being bonded. These bonds cost anywhere from $50 to $150yr and can be issued within minutes from our agency.
- Notary Bond: A notary bond is a legal binding contact, which guarantees the notary will complete tasks ethically and according to law.
- And More…
There are many reasons why bonds are required. There are hundreds of several types of bonds and a variety of items that may be required to obtain the bond. R.C. Keller & Company can provide the guidance needed to obtain the required commercial bond. Let our expert staff and knowledgeable agents help make your job easier.
Clients of R.C. Keller & Company can expect excellent service. Learn more about your options for bonds by filling out the Free Bond Quote Form at the right of the page. Get a free quote from one of our experienced agents and don’t go another minute missing out on another opportunity because you don’t have the bond you need.